1. St. Louis- Sam Bradford Quarterback (QB) Oklahoma: Franchise QB potential who is too tempting to pass up. With no offensive line to protect the brittle Bradford, he is set up for failure.
2. Detroit- Ndamukong Suh Defensive tackle (DT) Nebraska: Arguably the best player in the draft, Suh is perfect for what ails a putrid Lions defense.
3. Tampa Bay- Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma: Tampa Bay is going to take whichever of the two stud DTs are available. They prefer Suh but will be happy with McCoy who is unbelievably athletic for a big man.
4. Washington- Russell Okung Offensive tackle (OT) Oklahoma St.: Okung is a prototypical left tackle in the NFL; he has size, nimble feet and good intangibles that will have a long career as a starter.
5. Kansas City- Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa: Scott Pioli will agonize over selecting Bulaga or Eric Berry. Bulaga will be the pick because of the importance of left tackle over free safety.
6. Seattle- Trent Williams OT Oklahoma: Williams has the potential to be an elite left tackle in the NFL. He is blessed with tremendous athleticism as well as size.
7. Cleveland- Eric Berry Signed (S) Tennessee: Berry might be the best player in the draft. Mike Holmgren will love to have Berry, who draws Ed Reed comparisons, in his secondary for many years to come.
8. Oakland- Anthony Davis OT Rutgers: Al Davis makes projecting the Raiders’ draft picks nearly impossible. Davis has unlimited potential and athleticism, but is lazy and has off the field issues. Sounds like a Raider special.
9. Buffalo- Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame: They would love one of the top three tackles to fall into their laps, Clausen could turn the franchise around.
10. Jacksonville- Rolando McClain Middle linebacker (MLB) Alabama: McClain will give the Jags a playmaking MLB and bump Daryl Smith outside where he is better suited.
11. Denver- Dez Bryant Wide receiver (WR) Oklahoma St.: I don’t think Josh Mcdaniels wants to deal with another troublesome wide out, but with McClain off the board they have to take Bryant.
12. Miami- Dan Williams Nose tackle (NT) Tennessee: A reach, but nose tackle is a huge need for the Dolphins with Jason Ferguson facing an eight game suspension.
13. San Francisco- Joe Haden Cornerback (CB) Florida: Haden is the best corner in the draft and will help a weak and aging secondary.
14. Seattle- Derrick Morgan Defensive end(DE)/ Outside linebacker(OLB) Georgia Tech- They have a huge hole at defensive end, Morgan fits perfectly. Spiller will be tempting.
15. New York Giants- Sergio Kindle OLB Texas: Kindle is a physical specimen with favorable comparisons to Brian Orakpo. The Giants will be praying Rolando McClain falls to them.
16. Tennessee- Kyle Wilson CB Boise St.: Wilson has been climbing draft boards around the league. He can be the playmaker the Titans desperately need in the secondary opposite Cortland Finnegan.
17. San Francisco- CJ Spiller Running back (RB) Clemson: Spiller will be too good to pass up for the 49ers. They need a right tackle but they will address this in the second round.
18. Pittsburgh- Mike Iupati Offensive lineman (OL) Idaho: Iupati is by far the best interior offensive lineman in the draft and he can also play tackle. He will be a staple at guard or tackle for a long time in Pittsburgh.
19. Atlanta- Jason Pierre Paul DE South Florida- Boom or bust product that could have an enormous impact for the Falcons.
20. Houston- Patrick Robinson CB Florida St.: Dunta Robinson’s departure left a huge void in the secondary that will have to see Peyton Manning twice a year.
21. Cincinnati- Jermaine Gresham Tight end (TE) Oklahoma St.: Gresham will give Palmer another target and should help the Bengals offense become dynamic again.
22. New England- Brandon Graham DE/OLB Michigan- Graham is a Belichick type of player, a hard worker who will thrive as a Patriot. Very similar to Lamar Woodley.
23. Green Bay- Jerry Hughes OLB TCU- Hughes will be a great compliment to Clay Matthews at outside linebacker. Hughes will be a solid pass rusher.
24. Philadelphia- Earl Thomas S Texas: The Birds need to replace Brian Dawkins and will be delighted if Thomas falls into their laps.
25. Baltimore- Jared Odrick DE Penn St.: Perfect fit, great compliment to Haloti Ngata.
26. Arizona- Charles Brown OT USC: Brown will be a bit of a project but he has the potential to be a very good one.
27. Dallas- Taylor Mays S USC: Mays is one of the most publicized players in the draft. Hits like a linebacker, runs like a defensive back.
28. San Diego- Ryan Matthews Running back (RB) Fresno St: The perfect storm for the Chargers, they get their back of the future. Terrance Cody will be a thought too.
29. New York Jets- Carlos Dunlap DE Florida: Has the potential to be elite, if he gets motivated Rex Ryan has a gem.
30. Minnesota- Maurkice Pouncey Center (C) Florida: Will be a great pro for many years to come. Adrian Peterson should be ecstatic.
31. Indianapolis- Roger Saffold OT Indiana: Saffold has climbed the boards recently and while he is a reach, they need to keep Manning upright.
32. New Orleans: Sean Weatherspoon OLB Missouri: Could be a steal in the draft. Great all around player.