Sydney ClarkStaff Writer Students had the opportunity to meet with local businesses, organizations, and non-profits Thursday, September 12th at ComMUnity Fest. Vendors set up inside and outside of the Student Memorial Center and came prepared . . .
Carly O’NeillFeatures Editor This year Millersville University welcomed 1,300 new students to its campus, making up the freshmen class of 2023. 91% of this semester’s incoming Marauders are in state students, while the other 9% . . .
Simren ShahAssociate Features Editor Students enrolled in professional studies programs and internships are expected to dress in professional attire. The Campus Closet, located in the HUB, is a newly expanded resource for students to find . . .
Carly O’NeillFeatures Editor Writing Wrongs is a three day intensive journalism program created for the storytellers and those with something to say. The theme for 2019 highlighted the LGBTQ+ community and the struggles they face . . .
Simren ShahAssociate Features Editor Dr. Marlene Arnold, Professor of Anthropology at Millersville University, has begun her 40th academic year with the university. “I like to tell people I started at age five, but clearly that . . .
Rachel Laughlin Staff Writer This past Saturday, September 7, the Student Organization Leadership Symposium was hosted, organized, and presented by the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership (CSIL.) The event marked the beginning of many club . . .
Josh RittbergArts and Culture Editor Editor’s note: this article was originally published with inaccurate information regarding the purposed “LGBTQIA+ Center.” The original article’s second paragraph began with: “One exciting innovation that was announced on campus . . .
Sim Shah Associate Features Editor “WTF! Where’s the funding,” was written on one of the posters at the Educate the State Rally on Tuesday, in front of the library. Faculty, students, and speakers attended the . . .
Julia Walters Managing Editor The end of the semester can be difficult for everyone. Finding the motivation to focus and getting down to business is always a problem at this time of year. It’s hard . . .